A feral child is a human child who has lived isolated from human contact from a very young age, and so has had little or no experience of human care, behavior or human language. There are several confirmed cases and other speculative ones.
Feral Child Cases Give Insight to Human Development
- The ability to learn language and speaking proves to be near impossible after age 11 or 12
- Ability to eat Raw Meat, Rotten Meat, and Live off the unspeakable to most - without harm.
- Unable to identify that the reflection in the mirror is of self.
- Monkeys will allow humans into the group to an extent - but not accepting them fully as their own or grooming.
- Capabilities of walking on all fours efficiently - Incapabilities of walking or having normal motor skills of average human.
- Capabilities of staying active throughout nights and longer hours than usual.